Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Summer Vibes

Bali, Indonesia

Summer means happy times and good sunshine. A good vacation for me is going to warm weather. Being able to go outside, in the sun, hit the beach, play outside sports. Being active outside. Going swimming, hanging by the pool, having a couple drinks, and just having a blast. I enjoy art, architecture, culinary, culture and temples in Bali anything that gives me insight into the history and soul of the place I'm in.

At Pandawa Beach
Friends, Boyfriend, sun, sand, and sea, that sounds like a summer to me.

The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.

The St. Regis Bali Resort

The St. Regis Bali Resort

Salt in the air sand in my hair

The smell of the ocean never gets old

At The Edge Uluwatu, Bali

At The Edge Uluwatu, Bali

It's nice finding that place where you can just go and relax.

16 June -  20 June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment