Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Stuff

Hi guys, last week I went to malioboro, yogyakarta .. I bought a few accessories such as bracelets, rings and necklaces .. after returning to Jakarta I went with my friends and spend time for shopping .. and I bought a Hermes handbag and heels .. I am very pleased to be able to spend time shopping .. maybe shopping is my hobby .. how about your hobby?
Heels - ICONinety9
 Bag - Hermes
Owl Ring - Jogja , Necklace - Jogja , Blue stone ring - Unbrand , Bracelet - Jogja

9 comments:

  1. Cuuute new accessories! Love the mustache necklace. Thanks for your sweet comment. I hope you have a fantastic day! :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice accessories!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute :) & the black and red purse two colors that just look so fashionable together! Great blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Xx,
    www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jewellery! :)

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!
    Hi dear!
    I was scrolling down your blog! Love it! And wauw! your hermes bag!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? I would love too!

    Love, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete